Muskegon Senior High School
Class Of 1967
REGISTRATION FOR THE 50TH REUNION CAN BE FOUND ON 2ND TAB ON MENU!
IT WAS EMAILED NOVEMBER 6TH TO THOSE REGISTERED ON THIS WEBSITE and "SNAIL-MAILED" TO VERIFIED ADDRESSES THE 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAIL THEM AS WE REVEAL ADDRESSES FOR THOSE ON OUR "MISSING" LIST.
ALREADY REGISTERED FOR 50TH REUNION!!!!!
**WATCH THIS PAGE AS WE CONTINUE TO LET YOU KNOW**
**WHO WILL BE AT THE BIG EVENT - SEPTEMBER of 2017! **
**HOPEFULLY IT'S YOU!**
- Steve Allen
- Bill & Brenda (Syperda) Bouwman
- Larry deJong
- Barb (DeVries) Brink
- Carmen Dykema
- Sharon (Hatch) Lindgren
- Linda (House) Kekic
- Rob Howard
- Karen (Olson) Bramen
- Carol (Pierce) Ross-McRoberts
- Joe Stapel
- Judy (Townsend) Hale
- Pam (Stanton) Van DeVeire
- Lois (Vanderwest) Balcom
- John Usmial
- Greg Flaska
- Tim Gilbert
- Joe Urcavich
(Note - may also have registered a spouse or guest - so we are on our way to a very large Reunion!!)
WELCOME TO THE "OFFICIAL" SITE FOR MHS CLASS OF 1967
ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S A LITTLE UNDER 27 WEEKS TO OUR 50TH REUNION! I know, how can that be?? For those who have not heard, the events will take place September 8th - 10th, 2017 (SCROLL DOWN FOR COPY OF REGISTRATION). We hope you will join us! Make sure we have your email address &/or your mailing address FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATION FROM THE CLASS! for the Registration/Invites were sent through this Website around November 6th of 2016 and by snail within the next 3 months!
This website was created by your classmates to assist with organization of reunions, but we hope you will continue to visit long after the parties are over! This is a place just for you - to reconnect; to keep in touch with everyone; to maintain the most up-to-date information; to share memories; to create new memories; and to let everyone know what's changed and what's stayed the same. PLUS THIS WILL BE YOUR MAIN SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE 50TH AND (WE HOPE!) FOR FUTURE REUNIONS!
If this is your first visit, here is how to get started:
- Click on "Classmate Profiles" tab near top of left menu bar
- Scroll to find your name & click on it
- Now follow prompts to fill out your profile and/or make corrections to contact info
- If your name is not listed, use "Contact Us" tab to notify us and we can add your name (you may have graduated late or left for another school in your senior year and wish to attend our reunion)
- Supply your home address (for snail mail invite); your email address (for quicker contact); and your phone number (if we have any questions). PLEASE NOTE - ONLY ADMINISTRATOR CAN ACCESS THIS INFORMATION!
- We encourage you to upload a recent photo and/or any other photos in your profile
- IF YOU ARE A VISITOR, i.e., faculty, family, friend or other MHS Alumni and would like to see more of our website, simply send us a message and we will contact you
- Once your profile has been created, you will have the option of contacting any person through this website if they have registered. AND, the great part is your email address is protected - it is kept private. If you have any questions feel free to contact John Usmial (email@example.com)
- NOTE: If you would like to contact a classmate but have not registered/created a profile, we may be able to help. We keep info confidential, but if you contact John Usmial (firstname.lastname@example.org), he can email the person you are attempting to contact and they can decide whether or not to contact you.
The reunion committee has been meeting regularly for many years. The current committee consists of Bill Bouwman, Brenda (Syperda) Bouwman, Sharon (Hatch) Lindgren, Carmen Dykema, Karen (Olson) Bramen, Carol (Pierce) Ross-McRoberts, Judy (Hale) Townsend, Linda (House) Kekic, Barb (DeVries) Brink, John Usmial, Pam (Stanton) Van deVeire, Al Mell, Joe Stapel, Char (Lange) Richardson, Robin Howard, Dave Kooi, Donna (DeVries) Kooi, Lois (Vanderwest) Balcom, Larry deJong and Steve Allen. Others who wish to help will have their names added as they come forward.
JOHN USMIAL, 50TH REUNION CHAIR - email@example.com or 231.215.6223
REQUEST TO CLASSMATES WHO PLAYED IN BAND & ORCHESTRA: From Dave & Donna (DeVries) Kooi
Notice to those 1967 Classmates who can still get a decent sound out of your band instrument - We would like to be able to play the school songs at the 50th Class Reunion on September 8th of 2017. If you are willing to play at the Reunion, you can contact Dave Kooi by calling/texting him at 231-670-4551 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you at the Big Five-O - even if you cannot remember how to play!!!